Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"I am Legend"

Instead of doing Interview with a Vampire I jumped at the chance to go back and reread "I am Legend". Not that Interview with a Vampire isn't a good book I really like the book because in someways i can relate to the environment having been from the area around New Orleans. But I digress on to I am Legend". this is one of my favorite graphic novels and has an amazing audio book counter part to the book. Robert Neveal what i think of when I think of Robert neveal what is a man like at the end of his rope but is forced to live on, that's what I think of when I think of this man. This book seems to be to me a bit more on the more intellectual side only because of the wordage he uses and how Robert acts and when they describe things in the story. Like the fact that he spends a lot of time in the library researching in books on blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment